This course is currently closed
What is this Training About?
This course is led by Bob Coleman, SEO.
This is an advanced course on digital marketing which is designed to achieve the following:
- Equip small business owners with the knowledge, tools, and resources to execute digital marketing strategies that
are impactful and aligned with their capacity.
- Deliver practical, and implementable training with an emphasis on how to!
- Maintain accessibility in terms of affordability and delivery
- Teach participants how to create, implement, and execute a digital marketing plan
- Teach participants how to create KPIs to measure their plan’s impact
- Participants will learn to use and implement at least 3 digital marketing productivity tools
- Each program participant will achieve at least 75% of the defined goals/objectives in their digital marketing plan
- Each program participant will report improvement in their business by an increase in one of the following: customer
engagement, sales, email list, conversion rate.
The program features:
- Cohort learning series
One-on-one consulting support
- Competition Grants
- Access to Entrepreneur Works loan programs
0% Complete 0/3 Steps
Customer Value Journey
How To Position Your Website To Get Targeted Buyer Traffic
Class #3 Video Replay
Class #4 Video Replay
Google Research Tools & Others
Creating a Buyer Persona
An Introduction to Content Marketing
Class #6 Video Replay